The City of Mustang will be holding its annual Fall Clean-Up in September/October for all residential sanitation customers. You may begin placing items at the curb, in an orderly fashion, one week prior to your scheduled pickup.
ONLY ONE PASS-THROUGH PER STREET WILL BE MADE
ITEMS MUST BE AT THE CURB BY 7:00 A.M.
(Turning trucks around in the neighborhoods is not a pass-through)
Please read and follow the regulations CAREFULLY
If your regular trash pick-up day is:
Your Clean-up day is:
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2023
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2023
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2023
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2023
Sanitation drivers WILL NOT assist you with your debris. Sanitation drivers WILL NOT wait for you to move your debris to the curb. You can begin moving your debris to the curb (1) week prior to your pick-up date.
If you have a portable basketball goal or any other items that are not debris and it is at the curb on your pick-up day - You are subject to that item being removed. Please keep it away from the curb and separate from the debris. OEMA nor the City will be responsible!
Polycarts WILL NOT be picked up. For additional information call 376-4521
All Regulations must be followed. If residents’ debris does not follow the listed regulations IT WILL NOT BE PICKED UP. No notification will be given
LOOSE DEBRIS/TRASH OR ITEMS PLACED NEXT TO MAILBOXES, FENCES, ANY/ALL UTILITY METERS OR OTHER STRUCTURES WILL NOT BE PICKED UP!
You must follow the listed regulations
- Refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, etc., will be accepted
- Brush, tree limbs, lumber, decking, fence panels, etc., must be cut to lengths of four(4) feet (or shorter) and bundled with rope or cord in order to guarantee pickup.
- Flooring (of any kind) must be in 4’x4’ bundled and tied.
- No pieces of concrete, rocks, or bricks.
- No construction or demolition materials to include any/all Commercial business debris.
- No hazardous waste materials: batteries, paints, tires, oils or hazardous liquid substances.
- No dead animals.
- No large tree stumps - must be cut to 4’ length x 12” dia.
- Jacuzzi’s, pools, etc - must be cut to 4’x4’ pieces
- Small pieces of materials must be in containers
You may review the Fall Clean-Up flyer here