The following procedures will be strictly implemented as Court proceedings return on June 4, 2020:
- Temperatures will be taken at the door. If you feel ill or are running a fever DO NOT ENTER
- There will be a limit of 16 Defendants in the Court Room at a time.
- Only the Defendant and their Attorney will be allowed in the Court Room.
- Juveniles are allowed 1 Parent or Guardian with them in the Court Room.
- Social Distancing will be required and masks are required.
- Seating areas will be marked in the court room
- Social distancing will be marked on the sidewalk outside. You can also wait in your vehicle and watch for the next available space.